ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The graduate program includes both M.S. and Ph.D. degrees and offers four areas of emphasis, including thermal-fluid sciences, mechanics, materials, and controls and manufacturing.
ON OUR SITE
- Job positions
- Graduate School
- College of Engineering
- Tire Mechanics Short Course
- Laptop and Software Recommendations for Students
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty Poster
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Auburn Science and Engineering Center (ASEC), 101
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-3903
Dr. Sergio Felicelli
INSIDE THE DEPARTMENT
8th ranked team makes headlines
Watch the video to hear students in the College of Engineering talk about their student design team experiences and to see the ZR13 Formula car up close.
VIDEO: TEAMWORK IN ENGINEERING
Student Kevin Musial describes how participating on the Formula SAE team prepares him for a successful engineering career.
- Mechanical Engineering Student Groups
- Engineering Tutoring Program
- Increasing Diversity in Engineering Academics (IDEAs)
- Women in Engineering Program (WIEP)