The College of Engineering at The University of Akron
The College of Engineering produces some of the most sought-after, job-ready engineering graduates in the country.
NSF grant enables professor to engineer noses, jaws and ears
Matthew Becker anticipates that his research will result in technology that will one day improve lives for those with traumatic injuries.
Engineering for Educators course takes mystery out of in demand field
The Engineering for Educators course trains current educators in engineering principles and equips them with the answer to a question some find intimidating: What is engineering?
- Women in Engineering program (WIEP)
- Increasing Diversity in Engineering Academics (IDEAs)
- Engineering Tutoring Program
By many measures, our college is growing:
- 92% job placement within six months of graduation
- 122% increase in undergraduate enrollment since 2004.
- 30% increase in graduate enrollment since 2004
- 4x growth in research expenditure over the last 8 years
College of Engineering
Auburn Science and Engineering Center (ASEC)
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-3901