The College of Engineering at The University of Akron
The College of Engineering produces some of the most sought-after, job-ready engineering graduates in the country.
Professor of Electrical Engineering joins elite class for ELATE at Drexel
Dr. Joan Carletta has been selected as a 2015-16 Fellow for the Executive Leadership in Academic Technology and Engineering (ELATE at Drexel) program.
College of Engineering dean to be honored, steps down from deanship
Over his 12 years of leadership, the college experienced extraordinary growth.
- Women in Engineering program (WIEP)
- Increasing Diversity in Engineering Academics (IDEAs)
- Engineering Tutoring Program
By many measures, our college is growing:
- 92% job placement within six months of graduation
- 122% increase in undergraduate enrollment since 2004.
- 30% increase in graduate enrollment since 2004
- 4x growth in research expenditure over the last 8 years
College of Engineering
Auburn Science and Engineering Center (ASEC)
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-3901