Hey future Zips, we want to meet you! Just make that first move, and schedule a meeting, either in-person or virtually, we're here to answer ANY engineering, computing, or polymer questions you may have.
1. Meet in person
We encourage you to participate in UA's campus visit events and tours.
Why visit in person?
- UA's modern, park-like campus hits different in person than through the pictures or videos.
- There are so many days and times available, to fit your schedule for campus tours and admissions info sessions.
- NEW! Engineering Visit Day - Special event scheduled for 12/9 for students interested in biomedical, chemical, corrosion, and polymer science and polymer engineering!
- See machines and lab rooms, just like the pros use, in the engineering building.
- The campus is alive! Students and faculty are so welcoming, and even in the summer many are around to chat or simply to say "hi" to during all visits.
If you would like to learn more about academic programs and career opportunities before/after your campus tours, please contact us at 330-972-6630 or FutureEngineers@uakron.edu.
2. Meet virtually
Pick what works for you. Choose a time to meet with our resident engineering admissions expert Jordan Brlan, Assistant Director of Admissions for the College of Engineering and Polymer Science.
We offer Engineering Alumni Panels through Zoom webinars on October 20, November 17, January 26, and February 23 to give current and future students an opportunity to talk to recent grads about their time at UA and their career. Register here.
3. Schedule a group visit
Your high school group can come to campus, tour our building buildings and labs, and see what the Akron Engineering and Computing Experience is all about. Sign-up today.
4. Take a self-guided tour
Come to campus when it is convenient for you and explore buildings used by our engineering students. See for yourself what makes the Akron Engineering Experience so special. Download the map.
Tour our programs from home! Learn more about our undergraduate programs in engineering, engineering technology, and computing by watching our virtual tours, below.