Academic programs offer rigor, opportunity
The College of Engineering houses five departments, but is the home to much more—an engaging faculty, a vibrant and growing student population, and world-class research.
Moreover, the boundaries between departments are minimal. Students routinely take classes outside their home department, and they often work on design teams alongside students from other majors and engineering disciplines.
However, the foundation of it all is our outstanding academic programs.
Our undergraduate engineering programs cover both traditional disciplines, with their broad applications, and new programs, with specialized opportunities.
- Biomedical Engineering
Offering a B.S. degree in biomedical engineering that allows you to specialize in one of three tracks:
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Admissions criteria to the College of Engineering
- Tuition and fees
- Financial aid
- Engineering scholarships
- Engineering Tutoring Program
- Advice for engineering students
- Undergraduate enrollment and graduation data
- Meet the Dean's Team
- Cooperative education programs
- Information for parents
- Academics Probation Policy
Our graduate engineering programs provide training that equips our students with the maturity and ability to assume leadership roles in technological fields related to the field of engineering.
We offer graduate degrees in each of our departments and in one other field, Engineering Management. Plus, we offer:
- an Interdisciplinary Doctoral program encompassing all engineering departments;
- a Coordinated Engineering Applied Mathematics Doctoral Program; and
- an MD/Ph.D. degree, in conjunction with the Northeast Ohio Medical University, or NEOMED.