Undergraduate Degree Programs in the College of Engineering and Polymer Science
From our historic co-op program to groundbreaking research in emerging fields such as sustainability, we’ve been launching careers and solving real-world problems for more than a century.
And we’re not slowing down.
Our recently expanded and strengthened College of Engineering and Polymer Science offers a wide range of cutting-edge degree programs, all preparing you to rise to your potential as an engineer.
Here, everyone rises.
We offer the following Bachelor of Science degrees:
We offer the following Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Applied Business and Associate of Science degrees:
Plus, students have the option of a Minor or Certificate in many programs!
- Certificate: Computer Information Systems Programming
- Certificate: Construction Estimation
- Certificate: Construction Field Operations
- Certificate: Construction Management
- Certificate: Corrosion Technology
- Certificate: Geographic and Land Information Systems
- Certificate: Surveying
- Certificate: Surveying for Civil Engineers
- Minor in Applied Mathematics
- Minor in Computer Information Systems Programming Specialist
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
See admission criteria and easy to follow steps to apply to an engineering program.Admission details
Co-op and Careers
See how you can gain relevant, paid engineering work experience along industry professionals.Co-op details