What is PTFC?
- The Part time Faculty Committee has been active in the Faculty Senate since 2011
- A standing committee of the Faculty Senate that is charged with proposing rules, requirements, and procedures to the Faculty Senate that improve the working conditions for Part time Faculty
- Members are assigned by the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate
How To Contact?
Please contact our Chair, Marillia Antunez.
How To Participate?
- Membership nomination is open to any member of The University of Akron Faculty (appointments by the Faculty Senate Executive Committee)
- Visitors are always welcome
- Part time Faculty members are needed from all University of Akron colleges!
Contact our Chairperson, Marillia Antunez, for more details on our meeting dates and times.
For more information:
Main phone: 330-972-7090
Administrative Services Building (ASB)
185 East Mill Street, Akron, OH 44325-4733
Sick Leave Usage and Payoff Calculations
Part Time Hiring webpage - Go to "General Information/Dates & Deadlines" and look for the most current "Dates and Deadlines for Processing Part-time Personnel Actions" [This site provides salary per load hour, payment deadlines, and other payroll information.]
EmpCenter (timesheets, time off, reports)
My Paycheck Go to My Akron - Faculty/Staff - Empolyee Services - View Paycheck
Microsoft Outlook (email)
Find your liaison librarian
Other Faculty Resources
Exemplary University Service Awards