What is PTFC?
- The Part time Faculty Committee has been active in the Faculty Senate since 2011
- A standing committee of the Faculty Senate that is charged with proposing rules, requirements, and procedures to the Faculty Senate that improve the working conditions for Part time Faculty
- Members are assigned by the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate
How To Contact?
Please contact our Chair, Shannon Osorio.
How To Participate?
- Membership nomination is open to any member of The University of Akron Faculty (appointments by the Faculty Senate Executive Committee)
- Visitors are always welcome
- Part time Faculty members are needed from all University of Akron colleges!
Contact our Chairperson, Shannon Osorio, for more details on our meeting dates and times.