College of Health Professions - Academics and Majors
College of Health Professions Dean’s Office
The College of Health Professions Dean’s Office oversees the interdisciplinary Master of Public Health program which provides diverse opportunities in public health and is partnered with four Ohio public universities through the Consortium of Eastern Ohio Master of Public Health (CEOMPH) program: Cleveland State University, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Ohio University and Youngstown State University.
The School of Allied Health Technology offers associate and bachelor programs that train graduates with knowledge and skills critical to leading rewarding careers in varied technology-focused healthcare fields.
- Associate of Medical Assisting Technology Degree
- Associate of Radiologic Technology Degree
- Associate of Simulation Technology Degree
- Associate of Surgical Technology Degree
- Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy Degree
The School of Counseling is exclusively a graduate school, with four master’s programs and two doctoral programs that are fully accredited and boast national reputations focused on training mental health professionals who improve the behavioral health of individuals, couples, families, groups and communities.
- Master of Classroom Guidance for Teachers Degree
- Master of Clinical Mental Health Counseling Degree
- Master of Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy Degree
- Master of School Counseling Degree
- Doctorate in Counselor Education Degree
- Doctorate in Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy Degree
The School of Nursing offers competitive and highly regarded bachelor, master’s and doctoral degrees in nursing practice, research and leadership.
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Master of Nursing Degree
- Doctorate in Nursing (PhD) Degree
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) Degree
The School of Nutrition and Dietetics houses three bachelor degree programs that train nutrition professionals to apply knowledge promoting physical health, serving all ages and cultural groups including individuals and families.
- Bachelor of Didactic Dietetics Degree
- Bachelor of Coordinated Dietetics Degree
- Bachelor of Food and Environmental Nutrition Degree
The School of Social Work offers bachelor, master’s and certificate programs that promote human and social well-being, using a range of prevention and intervention methods with individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities.
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree
- Master of Social Work Degree
- Addiction Certificate Program
- Child Welfare Workforce Professional Education Program
The School of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology includes bachelor, master’s and doctoral degrees that prepare highly qualified professionals who are dedicated to helping individuals achieve their full communication potential through advancing excellence in student learning, collaborative clinical service delivery, community service and scholarship.
- Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Degree
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Degree
- Master of Child Life Specialist Degree
- Doctor of Audiology Degree
- Resilient Child Certificate Program
The School of Sport Science & Wellness Education houses four bachelor and two master’s programs focused on training competent and responsible professionals in the sport science and wellness education fields designed to maximize relevancy as graduates pursue their career goals.
- Bachelor of Athletic Training Degree
- Bachelor of Exercise Science Degree
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Health Education Degree
- Bachelor of Sport Studies Degree
- Master of Exercise Science and Adult Fitness Degree
- Master of Sport Science and Coaching Degree