The DocuZip Centers provide the campus wide community; faculty, staff, departments and students with exceptional services. Our staff and students go through a training program designed to assist the campus with all the services that we provide.
- UPS Shipping
- Wide-Format Printing
- Digital Black and White
- Digital Full Color
- Transparencies (B&W or Color)
- Student Course Packets
- Fax Service
- Duplication - VHS to DVD, DVD to DVD, CD-CD
DocuZIP Course Packet Process
The following listed are the steps required to submit a course packet to be produced. Please read and follow the instructions carefully to insure your packets get produced on time.
- Please bring original documents in order, as you want to appear for your students. (Or bring document saved on USB Flash Drive). All originals kept on file here at The Student Union DocuZIP.
- Include the title of your Course Packet the way you would like it to appear on your custom Course Packet.
- Please provide number of student s for your Semester class.
- DocuZIP assigns you with a file number for your Course Packet to keep on file here, and for you to put on your syllabus for your students to pick-up.
- Any copyright material for course material must go through XanEdu copyright clearance, which can take up to 12 weeks to process. Additional cost added to cost of printing for clearance (Quote given before process)
- If you have existing file here at DocuZIP, and have no changes for that semester, all you have to do is call us at 330.972.7870 and inform us no changes for semester and just provide number of students you will have. We will then process that packet for the Semester.
- Please provide us with course material within a 2-week process to ensure your Course Packet will be ready for the beginning of the Semester.
- It’s a first come first serve basis on Course Packet completion
All Course Packets will be sold at:
The Student Union DocuZIP Room #219 (2nd Floor)
Any Questions, please feel free to call The Student Union DocuZIP
Or email: email@example.com