Academic Schedule of Classes
The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for coordinating the University's academic schedule of classes, general purpose
classroom assignments and final examination schedules.
Below is a list of reference documents and forms that should aid in the development of your academic schedule:
- Meeting Pattern Grid - Approved meeting pattern grid for fall and spring semester classes.
- Course Distribution Worksheet (Excel) - An excel version of the Course Distribution Worksheet enhanced with basic statistical information about distribution of classes.
- Course Distribution Worksheet (PDF)
- Web-Enhanced/Web-Based information
- Traditional course: 100% face-to-face instruction; this type of instruction can be web supported, however the number of face-to-class sessions is not reduced
- Web-enhanced course: 1-30% of instruction completed online; any class that meets more than 70% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, with remaining instruction taking place online. Meeting times and days should reflect actual needs based upon a 70% or less need
- Web-based course: 31-99% of instruction completed online; any class that meets less than 31% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, with remaining instruction taking place online. Meeting times and days should reflect actual needs based upon a 30% or less need
- Online Course: 100% of instruction completed online.
- Location Guidelines
- General Purpose Classroom Details
- Distance Learning Classroom Details
- Department Course Scheduling Training Documentation
- Instructional Services – Distance Learning, Classroom Equipment, Springboard, etc.
- Scheduling Maintenance Form - Complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance Learning Reservation Request Form - Listed in 'Forms for Faculty and Staff'
Event Reservations for Academic Space
- Questions regarding reservations should be directed to the Office of the University Registrar at email@example.com