As of Thursday, March 19, 2020, the Office of the University Registrar is suspending all in-person services. Office representatives are available from 9am to 7pm, Monday through Thursday, and 9am to 3pm, Friday, to return telephone calls and to respond to email messages. Please leave a voicemail message at 330.972.8300, or send an email message to email@example.com. All forms and requests typically requiring a hand signature may be submitted with a digital signature from an appropriate university email address.
Academic Schedule of Classes
The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for coordinating the University's academic schedule of classes, general purpose
classroom assignments and final examination schedules.
Below is a list of reference documents and forms that should aid in the development of your academic schedule:
- Meeting Pattern Grid - Approved meeting pattern grid for fall and spring semester classes.
- Course Distribution Worksheet (Fall/Spring) (Excel) - An excel version of the Course Distribution Worksheet enhanced with basic statistical information about distribution of classes.
- Course Distribution Worksheet (Fall/Spring) (PDF)
- Meeting Pattern Grid (Summer) - Approved meeting pattern grid for summer semester classes.
- Web-Enhanced/Web-Based information
- Traditional course: 100% face-to-face instruction; this type of instruction can be web supported, however the number of face-to-class sessions is not reduced
- Web-enhanced course: 1-30% of instruction completed online; any class that meets more than 70% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, with remaining instruction taking place online. Meeting times and days should reflect actual needs based upon a 70% or less need
- Web-based course: 31-99% of instruction completed online; any class that meets less than 31% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, with remaining instruction taking place online. Meeting times and days should reflect actual needs based upon a 30% or less need
- Online Course: 100% of instruction completed online.
- Location Guidelines
- General Purpose Classroom Details
- Distance Learning Classroom Details
- Department Course Scheduling Training Documentation
- Instructional Services – Distance Learning, Classroom Equipment, Springboard, etc.
- Scheduling Maintenance Form - Complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance Learning Reservation Request Form - Listed in 'Forms for Faculty and Staff'
Event Reservations for Academic Space
- Questions regarding reservations should be directed to the Office of the University Registrar at email@example.com