Office of the University Registrar
Posted July 7, 2021
In-person Rapid Request transcript fulfillment and notary services are now available. Appointments are strongly encouraged to ensure prompt assistance. Schedule an Appointment or call 330-972-8300. All other assistance is available by email, telephone, and video chat, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm. In-person assistance is also available, if needed.
Submit all forms and requests to email@example.com from your uakron.edu email account. Digitally sign documents using an e-signature tool, such as Adobe Sign. Directions for digitally signing documents are provided with each form and request processed by the Office of the University Registrar. The submission of hand-signed paper forms is discouraged.
Rapid Requests: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Notary Services: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 12:00pm
WHAT WE DO
The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic mission of The University of Akron and is committed to providing students, faculty and staff exceptional academic and customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Office of the University Registrar include:
- Maintaining all student academic records, past and present
- Processing of data requests
- Security and privacy for academic records
- Coordinating the University’s academic schedule of classes and final examination schedules
- Degree clearance and posting of degrees awarded
- Transcript production and distribution