Office of the University Registrar
Notary services are available by appointment only:
Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment or call 330-972-8300.
Click here for the Mission and Vision of The University of Akron.
WHAT WE DO
The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic mission of The University of Akron and is committed to providing students, faculty and staff exceptional academic and customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Office of the University Registrar include:
- Maintaining all student academic records, past and present
- Processing of data requests
- Security and privacy for academic records
- Coordinating the University’s academic schedule of classes and final examination schedules
- Degree clearance and posting of degrees awarded
- Transcript production and distribution