Significant Change Coming Soon
On Monday, June 13, 2022, course subject codes will change from being numeric to alphabetic. For example, 3450:221 will become MATH 221. This change will impact the Bulletin, the schedule of classes, and Brightspace, most notably. More details are available on the Subject Code Transition page.
Office of the University Registrar
Notary services are available by appointment only, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Schedule an Appointment or call 330-972-8300.
WHAT WE DO
The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic mission of The University of Akron and is committed to providing students, faculty and staff exceptional academic and customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Office of the University Registrar include:
- Maintaining all student academic records, past and present
- Processing of data requests
- Security and privacy for academic records
- Coordinating the University’s academic schedule of classes and final examination schedules
- Degree clearance and posting of degrees awarded
- Transcript production and distribution