How to re-enroll

We look forward to having you re-enroll. It's a great time to be here.

Select the option below that best describes your situation. If you have questions, call us at 330-972-8300.

If you attended another college or university after leaving The University of Akron, reapply as a transfer student.

If you earned a bachelor’s degree from another institution, reapply as a post-baccalaureate student.

If you were academically dismissed in Fall 2012 or later:

  1. Reapply as a transfer student.
  2. Submit official transcripts from any college/institution that you attended after being dismissed from UA.
  3. Complete the supplemental form that will be automatically sent to your email after you submit your new application.
  4. Your supplemental form will be reviewed by an Application Screening Committee. If you are re-admitted, you will be directed to the college for the major you intend to pursue to enroll in coursework.

If you are a previously dismissed Wayne student who would now like to attend the Akron Campus, please follow the numbered process immediately above.

If you were academically dismissed before Fall 2012, complete an Undergraduate Reenrollment Request.

If you have been away from UA for at least two years and you have not attended another college or university, and you would like to continue your undergraduate coursework, submit an Undergraduate Reenrollment Request.

If you are interested in graduate coursework, please contact the Graduate School.

I have questions

Call the Registrar's Office at 330-972-8300 during normal business hours or write to registrar@uakron.edu.

Office of the University Registrar home page