View and print your unofficial academic record

Available only to currently enrolled and recently graduated students with access to MyAkron.

The Office of the University Registrar does not produce copies of unofficial academic records. All unofficial academic records must be viewed in My Akron. With an active UANet ID and password, you can instantly produce an unofficial academic record in three easy steps.

  1. Login to My Akron and click on the Student Center icon.
  2. Click on the My Academics dropdown and select Transcript: View Unofficial.
  3. Click on the view report button.

Once processing has finished, a new window will open displaying the unofficial academic record. The record is in PDF format and can be printed and/or saved. If the new window does not open, you may have a pop-up blocker set on your browser. Turn off any pop-up blockers or follow these instructions to disable pop-ups for The University of Akron web pages.

Please note: When viewing your cumulative totals, it is possible that your current term and/or cumulative GPA information will change once your final grades are posted to your official academic transcript and the Office of the University Registrar has finished end-of-term processing, i.e., adjustments to repeated classes and incomplete grades.