MSW Program Overview--Stark MHAR
The MSW Program offers:
- Preparation for the advanced practice of social work
- A degree program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Evening courses
- Regional field placements
- Note: This is a full-time, two-year evening program with MICRO concentration only (If you would like to attend a program that offers macro concentration, day classes, part-time, or advanced standing, please apply to Akron, Lakewood, or Wayne campus).
2019 MSW Application Information - UA StarkMHAR
* Please note an increase in graduate application fees:
Frequently Asked Questions (
- What is the admission deadline? June 1, 2019
- When do classes begin? Fall, 2019
- Do I need to attend any orientation sessions? Yes, you will need to attend two orientations: Field Orientation & Program Orientation.
- Mandatory Field Orientation: TBA
- Mandatory MSW Program Orientation: TBA
- Wondering about your field education experience? Students will complete their field at their place of employment in Stark County.
- Who can I contact for additional assistance? Please contact Robert Terry at 330-972-8790 or firstname.lastname@example.org