Admission to NOAC can be through either The University of Akron or Kent State University. Please apply to only ONE of the two institutions through the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) (applying to both will result in an additional $50 fee).
Deadline for Admissions is January 15.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher (four-point scale)
- GRE Scores
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of purpose as to why the applicant wishes to become an audiologist
- Informal Interview (in person at Visitation Day, or by Skype, video, phone call, etc.)
To Apply To The University of Akron
You will need to complete an application through both CSDCAS AND to The University of Akron's Graduate School.
The CSDCAS Application
The site can be accessed at:
- CSDCAS Application Portal
- must be completed by January 15
- GRE scores (University of Akron Code for CSDCAS: 1722)
- The TOEFL code for CSDCAS is C122
Submit updates as they become available (GRE scores, transcripts, etc.) to the CSDCAS portal.
Students must also submit an application to The University of Akron’s Graduate School.
This portion of the procedure requires an application and a
NOAC Visitation Day
For details regarding our next NOAC Visitation Day, Please visit: https://noaudc.org/how-to-apply-to-noac/noac-visitation-day/