Program Outcomes: On-Campus Traditional Program and Collaborative On-Line Distance Learning Program
Graduates of the Speech-Language Pathology graduate programs will:
- Demonstrate a broad-based knowledge of the foundations, theories, and application of speech-language pathology.
- Demonstrate clinical competencies in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of speech-language disorders.
- Present knowledge of research principles and their integration into evidence based practice in speech-language pathology.
- Demonstrate understanding of the ethical standards and conduct expected for professionals in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Present knowledge of professional issues that confront practitioners in the field of speech-language pathology.