The purpose of this page is to provide often requested resources/links to clinical supervisors of graduate students completing their training through the University of Akron Graduate Speech-Language Pathology Programs.
CalipsoClient is the tool used by students for submitting clinical hours to clinical supervisors.
- Link to log-in: https://www.calipsoclient.com/uakron/account/login
- Clinical Supervisor User Guide and FAQ (PDF)
- Calipso Cheat Sheets:
- 7-point Performance Rating Scale Guide (PDF)
- Calipso support:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 843-718-2435
ClinicNote is an electronic medical records system used by the University clinic.
- Link to log-in: https://dashboard.clinicnote.com/Home/SignIn
- Link to ClinicNote support page: https://www.clinicnote.com/howtovideos.html