Explore various career options and pursue the opportunities you enjoy the most.
- Explore a variety of career options
- Create a vision for your future
- Choose a career that suits your personality, interets and talents
- Be open to change and learning new skills
- Engage in volunteering and service projects
- Career Services
- Provides career coaching and programming to provide students and alumni with ample opportunities for experiential learning and career development and placement.
- Student employment
- Helps students locate on-campus employment while attending UA.
- Human Resources
- An online resource for The University of Akron as an equal education and employment institution, benefits information, employee and labor relations, job opportunities, workplace policies, and more.
- Center for Experiential Learning
- Enables students to emerge as civically engaged, skilled and adaptable leaders, ready to take on real-world challenges.
Community and national resources
- Employment in downtown Akron
- Browse current openings for employment in downtown Akron.
- Federal internships and job opportunities
- The Pathways Program offers federal internship and employment opportunities for current students, recent graduates and those with an advanced degree.
- Idealist is all about connecting idealists—people who want to do good—with opportunities for action and collaboration.
- Summit county volunteer opportunities
- The United Way of Summit County Volunteer Center recruits and refers volunteers to area non-profit organizations.
- VolunteerMatch connects inspired people with inspiring causes. They will match you with volunteer opportunities wherever you are.