All Campus account FAQs
What is the All Campus account?
- The All Campus account provides Zip Card-holders the power to make purchases at on-campus merchants and participating off-campus Zip Card merchants, without the need to carry cash or credit cards. Unlike a credit card, there are no deposit fees, no interest charged, and no monthly bill – just a record of the debits made from your already deposited funds.
How is the All Campus account different from Dining Dollars?
- The All Campus Account is much more versatile than Dining Dollars, with broader acceptance in more locations, both on and off campus. Additionally, funds in the All Campus account do not expire at the end of the academic year Dining Dollars funds do expire at the end of the spring semester each year.
Your All Campus Account balance will carry over from year to year. You may use All Campus to make purchases at many participating off-campus Zip Card merchants in addition to the on-campus businesses, including both food and non-food related entities. (Alcohol may not be purchased with All Campus funds).
- Dining Dollars are an extension of the on-campus meal plan and are accepted at UA Dining Services on-campus retail food service establishments. Any remaining balance of Dining Dollars purchased during Fall Semester carries over to Spring Semester, if you purchase a meal plan in the Spring Semester. At the end of the Spring Semester, all Dining Dollars remaining balances expire and are not refunded.
How do I Make a deposit to my All Campus account?
- Deposits can be made electronically with a credit or debit card by clicking on the "Online Zip Card Office" link to the left, or in person at any Zip Card Office.
How do I withdraw funds from my All Campus account?
- Withdrawals are not permitted unless the cardholder graduates, withdraws or leaves the university. Proof of withdrawal or dismissal is required.
Where can I use my All Campus?
- The All Campus account is accepted at all dining services locations and at any location that accepts the Zip Card on or off campus. Click here for a current listing of Accepting Zip Card locations.