Steps to take after you apply:
- activate your username and password,
- check your application status,
- explore scholarship opportunities,
- file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA, and
- schedule a visit to campus.
Here's what to do once you have been accepted:
- confirm your enrollment, and
- if you haven't already, file your FAFSA and schedule a campus visit.
Steps to take after you have confirmed your enrollment:
- attend an Advising and Registration Program (orientation),
- apply for on-campus housing,
- submit your final high school transcripts,
- check to see if you have already earned college credit, and
- submit your university transcript, if you earned college credit in high school.