Classes and majors
Whether you are deciding on a major or working toward one, advising has important resources to guide you in the right direction.
- Curriculum Guides
Find the classes you need for your major.
- Track your progress toward graduation with DPR
The Degree Progress Report shows what you have taken and what options are available to meet your remaining degree requirements.
- Course Catalog (Undergraduate Bulletin)
A list of classes offered with descriptions and more.
How do I...
Here are easy instructions to a number of common tasks:
- Make an advising appointment
Seeing your adviser early in the semester can save a lot of time and hassle.
- I don't see the task I'm trying to achieve listed here
See more resources and tips.
Take a look at the many resources available to students on campus!
- Adult Focus (support for adult learners)
- Military Services Center
- Office of Multicultural Development
- Career Center
- Transfer Services
Monday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
M-F 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
With Tuesday and Wednesday open until 6 p.m.