Army ROTC - Start Strong in Life
The Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) is a college elective program for undergraduate and graduate students. ROTC cadets pursue the degree of their choice while learning valuable leadership skills. The program provides exceptional educational and career opportunities for a Strong Start in Life.
Scholarship options include:
- Up to 100% tuition and fees
- Funds for books
- A monthly stipend for living expenses
- Special scholarship incentives for Nursing students
- A two year scholarship option for graduate students.
You can learn more about the program through the links below. Contact us to learn how you can earn the degree of your choice, receive the Army's widely recognized leadership training and have a strong start to a career as an active duty officer in the United States Army. You also have the option to pursue your chosen civilian career while serving in the Army Reserve or the National Guard.
- A Century of Developing the Leaders of Tomorrow
- The Story of the Reserve Officer Training Corps at The University of Akron
- The 42nd Ohio Volunteer Battalion
- Battalion History