Receiving Academic Credit for Your Internship/Co-op Experience
When you have accepted a position and started working, you will be responsible for completing assignments for course credit. Read the syllabus published on the course Springboard site for details of the semester’s assignments. Submit all your assignments electronically through Springboard.
As a student enrolled in an internship/co-op, you are assigned a faculty mentor based on your major. These mentors will work with you throughout the semester of your internship/co-op:
- Dr. Thomson, Finance majors, CBA 201
- Dr. Calderon, Accounting majors, CBA 235
- Dr. Daugherty, Marketing majors, POL 563D
- Dr. Ash, Management majors, CBA 330
- Dr. Susan Hanlon, Business Administration majors, CBA 260
- Dr. Michael Nelson, Economic majors, CBA 310
Required work hours
Accounting students must work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks. All other students are expected to work 16 hours a week for 15 weeks, for a total of 240 hours.