- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education - Literacy Option
Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction with Licensure Options - For individuals who do not hold a teacher's license.
- Adolescent to Young Adult (Secondary)
- P-12 Multi-Age
- Master of Science: Principalship
Graduate Level Endorsements
- 4/5 Generalist Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) Endorsement
- School Counseling
This program is housed in the College of Health Professions; you must be admitted to that college to enroll in this program. Contact Dr. Delila Owens for more information.