School of Education Graduate Programs

Master's Programs

Apply to the Graduate School now

Graduate level endorsements

Education-related graduate program

Master's in School Counseling

  • This program is part of the School of Counseling in the College of Health and Human Sciences. You must be admitted to that college to enroll in this program.
  • Contact Dr. Delila Owens for more information.