Curricular and Instructional Studies
- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction - New!
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education - Literacy Option
- Master of Arts in Special Education for Practicing Teachers
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction: Intervention Specialist with Licensure
Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction with Licensure Options
The following programs are for individuals who do not hold a teacher's license.
- Adolescent to Young Adult (Secondary)
- P-12 Multi-Age
Graduate Level Endorsements
- School Counseling
This program is housed in the College of Health Professions; you must be admitted to that college to enroll in this program. Contact Dr. Delila Owens for more information.
Educational Foundations & Leadership
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundations