School of Education Current Students
Office of Student Services
Zook Hall, Room 002
Akron, OH 44325
- Pre-admission Advising
- Undergraduate programs in Education
- Graduate programs in Education
- School of Education Scholarships
Current students resources
- Application for student teaching
- Student Teaching & Field Experience
- Employment Opportunities
- NE Ohio ACHIEVE (TESOL)
- Professional Development Workshops
- Student Organizations and Service-Focused Programs
- RESA (Resident Educator Summative Assessment)
- Add / Drop a course
- Are you on track for graduation?
Career Services Coordinator
Liaison to the School of Education
View contact info and bio
New job listings are frequently added to our webpage, many of which come from the Ohio Department of Education.
- Teaching jobs in Akron Public Schools posted on our website
- Handshake online job board
- Ohio Department of Education
Course registration assistance
If you have been admitted to the School of Education and need assistance registering for courses within the School of Education, click the link below to request assistance.
The LeBron James Family Foundation School of Education and the I Promise School are partnering to offer a unique learning opportunity for LJFF COE students. Students can choose to join a learning community, block schedule 2-3 courses, and spend extended time at the I Promise School. This “lived-in” teacher education model will provide teacher candidates with an enriched field experience. A learning community is limited to 15 students and registration is controlled.
- Take the first step in joining a community by completing the online course request form.
- See flyer for more information