THE LEBRON JAMES FAMILY FOUNDATION
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Whether you are a current student who has been officially admitted to a College of Education program, or a prospective student who is considering a career in education, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Talk to one of our pre-admission advisers and let us help you plan your future. Your success is the reason we exist!
Akron, OH 44325
Phone: (330) 972-7750
Fax: (330) 972-5636
Dr. Marty Saternow, Director of Teacher Education
From Admission to Graduation
- Preadmission Academic Advising
- Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate Studies
- Resolving Concerns
- College of Education Scholarships
- Forms for Student Use
- Tk20 Requirement
- Student Teaching & Field Experience
- Employment Opportunities
- RESA (Resident Educator Summative Assessment)
- Have other questions?
Professional Development Opportunities
- College of Education Online Programs
- Professional Development Workshops
- NE Ohio ACHIEVE TESOL Training
Fall 2018 Student Teaching
The application period for student teaching in Fall 2018 has ended.
Please contact Dr. Marty Saternow, Director of Teacher Education, at 330-972-2673 if you believe you are eligible to student teach but missed the application deadline.
Admission to the College
If you are interested in becoming a teacher or educational administrator, let our Preadmission Advisers help. The team will guide you through the admission process.
A number of new listings are provided on our webpage, many of which come from the Ohio Department of Education Web-Based Recruitment System.
The UA Career Services offers dozens of helpful resources, including:
- Handshake, online job board - hundreds of off-campus jobs and internships
- Focus2 is a free, online tool that pairs your interests with possible careers