Upcoming UA Career Events
Etiquette Dinner | Wednesday, November 2nd | 5:00pm-7:30pm | Student Union
The purpose of the Etiquette Dinner is to provide students with an opportunity to learn proper networking and dining etiquette, while engaging with employers and enjoying a 3 course meal!
- Employers: Sponsor a table by clicking here
- Cost: $200 table sponsorship
- Students: Registration REQUIRED by October 28th. Click here to reserve your spot!
- Cost: $5
Part-time Job Fair (Seasonal, Part-time/Full-time nondegreed) | Tuesday, November 15th | 11:00am-2:00pm | Student Union
- Employers: registration has reached capacity.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waitlist or to reserve an individual recruiting table.
- Students: NO Pre-registration needed. Visit Handshake to view the list of attending employers.
Employer "Office Hours" | All Semester | 11:00am-2:00pm | Career Services, Student Union 211
Come meet with walk-in students to provide resume reviews or mock interviews. This is a great opportunity to build your brand on campus!
Contact us at 330-972-7747 or email@example.com to schedule!
Career Fair: Meet employers on campus
Thanks to all who attended our Fall 2016 Career Fairs!
Our Spring 2017 Career Fairs will be held in February. More details will be posted here soon!
Located in Student Union, Room 211.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Walk-in hours for resume reviews or mock interviews: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.