We are proud of the diverse undergraduate majors offered in the College of Education. We offer both teacher licensure and endorsement programs.
Teacher Licensure Programs
Our teacher licensure programs are fully accredited and lead to becoming a fully licensed educator in the State of Ohio. Click the program name for an information sheet or curriculum guide.
Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Inclusive Teacher Preparation Program - Earn 2 licenses in 130 hours!
Middle Childhood Education
- Language Arts/Mathematics
- Language Arts/Science
- Language Arts/Social Studies
- Mathematics/Social Studies
- Science/Social Studies
- Early Childhood Intervention Specialist
- Early Childhood Inclusive Teacher Preparation Program
- ECIS Postbaccalaureate - Contact the department
- Mild/Moderate Intervention Specialist
- Mild/Moderate Postbaccalaureate - Contact the department
- Moderate/Intensive Intervention Specialist
- Moderate/Intensive Postbaccalaureate - Contact the department
Single Fields with Licensure
- Integrated Mathematics
- Integrated Language Arts
- Integrated Social Studies
- Earth Science
- Life Science (Biology)
Dual Science Fields with Licensure
- Earth Science-Chemistry
- Earth Science-Physics
- Biology-Earth Science
PK-12 Multi-Age Licensure
- Drama-Theatre (Contact the School of Dance, Theatre and Arts)
- Art Education
- Music - Contact the department
An endorsement is an area that can be added to one's primary teaching field(s) after initial teacher licensure. Endorsements are officially recognized areas by the Ohio Department of Education. We offer one undergraduate endorsement. Please contact the department for more information.