Graduate degrees in education
Choose from four master's degree programs in the School of Education
- Educational Administration and Leadership (Principalship), MA
- Elementary Education with Literacy Option, MA
Designed for current elementary school teachers.
- Curriculum and Instruction, MA
Designed for educators, that hold a teacher's license, who are interested in broadening their skills in teaching and learning in K-12, higher education, and other settings.
- Curriculum & Instruction with Licensure Options, MS
Designed for those who do not hold a teacher's license, but have an undergraduate degree in a different field.
Adolescent to Young Adult (grades 7-12) licensure options:
- Integrated Social Studies
- Integrated Language Arts
- Integrated Mathematics
- Life Science
- Earth Science
- Life and Earth Science
- Life Science and Chemistry
- Life Science and Physics
- Chemistry and Physics
- Earth Science
- Earth Science and Chemistry
- Earth Science and Physics
Multi-Age (P-12) specializations include:
- Visual Arts
Graduate level endorsements
- Early Childhood Generalist Endorsement (Grades 4-5)
- Reading Endorsement
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) Endorsement
Education-related graduate program
How to apply
- You must apply to the Graduate School for any and all graduate degrees.
- See everything you need to know and prepare before you apply to the Graduate School
- In the application, you can indicate your interest in the School of Education graduate program.
Apply now with the Graduate application