Student Health Services
- See on-campus testing availability.
- If you feel sick or came in contact with someone with the illness
- Our COVID-19 guide
Checklist of health considerations
Download our checklist of health considerations for students, which includes:
- how to monitor your health,
- what to do in an emergency,
- supplies to bring to campus,
- documents you will need and more.
Recommendations for parents
- What immunizations are recommended?
- What health-related items should my student bring to campus?
- Where can my student receive health care if needed?
- How can I effectively talk with my student about underage drinking?
General, primary health care
- Evaluation & treatment of uncomplicated illness and injury
- Immunizations/Tuberculin skin testing
- Academically required physical examinations
- Referral assistance for health concerns beyond the scope of the department
Well Women's Clinic
- Annual women's gynecological exams including PAP smears, cervical cancer screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Patient information and education about healthy & safe lifestyle practices and contraceptive options
- Details: Well Women's Clinic
Student Recreation and Wellness Center, Suite 260
382 Carroll St.
Akron, OH 44315-1101
When Student Health Services is closed, you can seek care at a number of local healthcare facilities in the greater Akron community.