We are open
Seeing students and UA employees from 8:30 to 4:30 p.m. weekdays
Student Health Services is open weekdays from 8:00 to 5 p.m. and is seeing patients, both students and campus employees. Appointments are required to maintain social distancing and to allow for infection control. There are same-day appointments available.
The clinic has testing available for strep throat and influenza A/B if indicated.
Call 330-972-7808 to schedule an appointment. If prompted, please leave a voicemail so we can return the call and schedule an appointment for you.
Applicable fees for students
To make an appointment, call 330-972-7808.
Clinic visit: $15, to be paid at time of visit
Nominal fees charged for consumables
Medications available onsite (at-cost pricing)
- Prescription medications: $6 to $20
- Various over-the-counter medications: $3 - $15
- Respiratory inhalers: $50
- Allergy shots: $5 for 1 injection, $10 for 2 or more. Learn more.
- Depo-Provera Injections: For cost and prescription information call Student Health Services at 330-972-7808 to speak with a nurse or visit the department in SRWC Suite 260.
- Hepatitis B: $60 each (Series of 3 injections)
- Tetanus w/Diptheria and Pertussis (Tdap): $60
Tuberculin Skin Test
- Quantiferon Gold: Insurance can be billed with $10 lab fee or $65 out of pocket cost
- Ear Lavage: $10
Albuterol Nebulizer Treatment: $10
Miscellaneous Medical Supplies
- Crutches: $20
- Ace Wraps: $3 - $5
- Student Health Services provides a number of laboratory tests onsite. The most common tests ordered by our clinicians range between $5 and $30. Occasionally more costly blood tests may be required in order to rule out less common health conditions.
Forms of Payment
- All Campus Account (We are unable to accept Dining Dollars)
- Clinic visit fee may be charged to student tuition account. However, fees for medications, laboratory tests, crutches, etc are payable at time of visit.