STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Applicable fees for students
Clinic visit: $15
Nominal fees charged for consumables
Medications available onsite (at-cost pricing)
- Prescription Medications: $3 to $30
- Various Over-the-Counter Medications: $2 - $10
- Respiratory Inhalers: $57
- Allergy Shots: $5 for 1 injection, $10 for 2 or more. Learn more.
- Depo-Provera Injections: For cost and prescription information call Student Health Services at 330-972-7808 to speak with a nurse or visit the department in SRWC Suite 260.
- Hepatitis A: $45 each (Series of 2 injections)
- Hepatitis B: $50 each (Series of 3 injections)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps Rubella): $75
- Tetanus w/Diptheria and Pertussis (Tdap): $55
Tuberculin Skin Test
- One-Step: $20
- Two-Step: $25
Miscellaneous Medical Supplies
- Crutches: $20
- Ace Wraps: $3 - $5
- Student Health Services provides a number of laboratory tests onsite. The most common tests ordered by our clinicians range between $5 and $30. Occasionally more costly blood tests may be required in order to rule out less common health conditions.
Forms of Payment
- All Campus Account (We are unable to accept Dining Dollars)
- Clinic visit fee may be charged to student tuition account. However, fees for medications, laboratory tests, crutches, etc are payable at time of visit.