STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Well Women's Clinic
Student Health Services offers gynecological examinations, including PAP smears for cervical cancer screening, contraception counseling, contraceptive pills, and information about sexually transmitted infections (STDs) and their prevention. Please call Health Services at 330-972-7808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Annual Well Woman Exam: out-of-pocket cost is $150 (includes a PAP test, STD testing and visit fee)
- Health insurance can be used for the PAP and STD testing. Please bring your health insurance card to your appointment if you would like to use it for the PAP and STD testing. The visit fee is due at the time of service.
- Pregnancy Test: $20 (includes visit fee)
- Testing for selected sexually transmitted infections: $50 (includes visit fee)
- Health insurance can be used for STD testing if desired. Please note: An Explanation of Benefits (EOB) will be mailed to the policy holder of the insurance, which includes the type of testing performed and excludes results of the testing. Students who wish to avoid this may choose to pay out-of-pocket for STD testing.
- Oral Contraceptives (per pack): $15
- Students wishing to use health insurance for oral contraceptives may request a prescription to fill at the pharmacy. Students without insurance or those who wish to pay out-of-pocket may do so. The cost is $15 per pack of oral contraceptives.
- Depo-Provera injections: Contact Health Services to discuss this option with a nurse.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) recommend getting your first PAP test at age 21.
- The frequency of future testing then depends on results of most recent test.
- This test is for the detection of abnormal cervical cells that could lead to cervical cancer.
- Please call us if you have questions or wish to schedule a visit.