Field Instructor & Task Supervisor Documentation/ Support
- Undergraduate Field Education Structure |Design
- Graduate Field Education Structure |Design
- Field Instructor Orientation Underpinnings - Part I
- Field Instructor Navigation - Part II - Experiential learning
- Electronic submission process for all Field Education documents
1. Field student electronically submits to task supervisor, if applicable; if no Task Supervisor, submit to field instructor.
2. Field Instructor reviews for accuracy, sign via checkbox, send electronically to Field Faculty Liaison.
3. Field Faculty Liaison reviews for accuracy, sign via checkbox, send electronically to Field Contact person.
- Agency Roster: Web-based listing of agencies available for field placement [If you are interested in adding your organization to the roster, removing your agency, and/or updates needed, please contact Becky Thomas at email@example.com]
- Agency Acceptance Form to be completed when accepting/rejecting students for field practicum/internship
- Field Instructor Supplemental Readings: connecting research & theory to practice
[required of all field instructors, task supervisors, & agencies]
Upon completion, please submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Health Professions/University-approved Affiliation Agreement
- Field Instructor Application
- Task Instructor Application- Coming Soon!
- Agency Roster Application Form- Coming Soon!
- Field Placement Site Visit Checklist - this document is used by Field Faculty when conducting site visits for those agencies interested in developing UA School of Social Work field students (undergraduate & graduate); viewed by all-completed by Field Faculty conducting site visit