Set up direct deposit of refunds | eRefund
Any excess funds in your university account can be directly deposited into the checking or savings account of your choice through a program we call "eRefund."
By signing up for direct deposit, you will get the following benefits:
- You'll receive your refund quicker than a traditional paper check.
- No need to worry if the check is lost in the mail.
- You can have your refund deposited at any bank: be it local or your hometown.
- No inconvenience of having to cash the check at the bank.
How to set up direct deposit
- Login to My Akron.
- Toward the top, select the My Experience tab.
- In the left column, look for the "eRefund" icon, with its piggy bank image (pictured at right).
- On the direct deposit page, click Enroll in Direct Deposit button.
- Complete your bank account details section; click Next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions; click Next.
- Click Next to complete the direct deposit setup.
- Click Proceed To Enroll In Direct Deposit.
- Select your bank account, click Next.
- Finally, agree to the terms and conditions; click Next.
- Congratulations, you have successful enrolled in direct deposit!