What Our Employees Have to Say
Department of Student Life employees have the opportunity to learn a variety of skills. Below are a few comments students working in the Department have shared with us...
- “The Department of Student Life has helped me become more outgoing and has introduced me to all the different student organizations and opportunities available to students that I was unaware of before I started working.”
- “I try to take advantage of opportunities that school provides and it’s because of the Department of Student Life that I have realized the significance of these opportunities and how they can increase fulfillment in my college experience.”
- “As cheesy as the story may sound, the Department of Student Life has truly made a significant impact on my life and provided me with opportunities that I never anticipated.”
- “If it was not for the Department of Student Life, I don’t think I would be enjoying my college career as much as I currently am.”
- “What I have found most valuable from working in the Department of Student Life is the mentor program.”
- “The Department has had a great influence on my life and has enhanced my college experience.”
Interested in working in the Department of Student Life?
Visit RooConnect to complete your application online
All interested applicants must submit a completed Department application. Physical copies of the application are available at the Student Union Information Center and the administration desk in the Center for Service and Leadership (SU 130). All applications will remain on file for 6 months; however, applicants are encouraged to submit new applications for specific Department searches.
Don’t hesitate to turn in an application today and start your journey to a fulfilling employment opportunity!
Please note that student assistant positions in the Department of Student Life are reserved for undergraduate students.
The Department of Student Life is committed to building community through collaborative learning experiences that provide our students the opportunity to:
The Department of Student Life
Connect with Student Life...