Musson Military Veterans Lounges
At UA, we have three lounges available for use by military service members and veterans that are students, faculty, or staff. Here are the locations:
- Musson Veterans Lounge, Infocision Stadium, 324
- Military Services Center, Simmons Hall 305
- Forward Operating Base, Polsky Building 320 - renovation and expansion completed spring 2019
To access a lounge, request swipe access from Mary Rossett at 330-972-7382 or email@example.com.
Located on the third floor of InfoCision Stadium, Musson Military Veterans Lounge offers student-veterans a place to relax, study and enjoy the same camaraderie that they experienced while serving their country. The facility has two large televisions, computer stations, kitchen, small conference room, and study space. Programs of interest to student-veterans will also be held in the lounge.
The lounge will be open from 6 a.m. to midnight for student-veterans.
The Musson Veterans Lounge was made possible by a number of generous donors including:
- The R. C. Musson and Katharine M. Musson Charitable Foundation
- The Northern Ohio Golf Charities Foundation
- The Charles E. and Mabel M. Ritchie Memorial Foundation
- The Blair Family Foundation
- General Paul T. and Mrs. Janis L. Mikolashek
- Guy M. Cecchini
- Lawrence E. Chapanar
- Eric B. Vermillion
- Marlene K. Toot
- Ellen Perduyn