Welcome to Pre-Professional Health Advising
Ashley Rini, M.S.
Director, Pre-Health Advising
Make an appointment by calling 330-972-6513 or by calling the BCAS Advising Office at 330-972-7880- just be sure to specify that you are scheduling a pre-health advising appointment with Ms. Rini.
For quick questions you can email Ms. Rini at email@example.com.
Make the most of your appointment:
- Assess where you are in your program and your GPA (available in DPR)
- Prepare a list of questions ahead of time
- Review the Pre-Professional Health BrightSpace page ahead of time
- Come prepared to answer questions about your goals and academic progress
- Please be on time and call if you are unable to keep your appointment
You cannot schedule an appointment with Ms. Rini in lieu of meeting with your assigned college or faculty adviser. Ms. Rini cannot lift any holds placed on your account, override you into classes, or serve as a substitute for any required/mandatory advising meetings.