The School of Nursing values its relationship with our students' parents, guardians and significant others. Nursing is one of the most challenging majors and a supportive home environment is critical for success.
Parents are encouraged to:
- Attend a formal Visitation Day with their student and ask questions
- Attend the New Student Orientation session to clearly comprehend the rigor of the nursing program and assist in providing advice and direction
- Check the College "News and Events" web page to stay current on student opportunities and responsibilities within the College
- Keep the line of communication open with your student so that you might have frequent conversations concerning their involvement and their academic progress
- Support the College's Faculty and Staff as we guide your student towards maturity and growth in one of the most critical and trusted professions in the nation.