- Margo Gregor, Ph.D.
- Dawn Johnson, Ph.D.
- Ronald F. Levant, Ed.D.
- John Queener, Ph.D.
- Suzette Speight, Ph.D., Training Director
- Charles A. Waehler, Ph.D.
- Ingrid Weigold, Ph.D.
The following individuals teach courses in the CPP curriculum or chair CPP dissertations. All may also serve as CPP dissertation committee members.
- Dr. Phil Allen: Teaches Cognitive Psychology and Psychological Research Using Quantitative & Computer Methods II
- Dr. David Baker, Director of the Center for the History of American Psychology. Teaches History & Systems in Psychology
- Dr. Dennis Doverspike: Teaches Advanced Psychological Tests and Measures
- Dr. Kevin Kaut: Teaches Biopsychology
- Dr. Andrea Snell: Teaches Psychological Research Using Quantitative & Computer Methods I
There are many other people who contribute to making the CPP a strong program. These include other faculty and staff on campus (including the many faculty across campus who serve as CPP dissertation committee members and additional staff of the Clinic for Individual and Family Counseling and the Counseling Center) and the supervising and administrative staff of our many off campus practicum sites in community and college counseling and medical settings. We acknowledge their important efforts with our program and are happy to share their connections with interested parties.