- Margo Gregor, Ph.D.
- Dawn Johnson, Ph.D.
- John Queener, Ph.D.
- Suzette Speight, Ph.D., Training Director
- Charles A. Waehler, Ph.D.
- Ingrid Weigold, Ph.D.
The following individuals teach courses in the CPP curriculum or chair CPP dissertations. All may also serve as CPP dissertation committee members.
- Dr. Phillip Allen: Teaches Psychological Research: Quantitative & Computational Methods II
- Dr. David Baker,Director of the Center for the History of Psychology:Teaches History & Systems in Psychology
- Dr. Dennis Doverspike: Teaches Advanced Psychological Tests & Measures
- Dr. Kevin Kaut: Neuropsychology: Theory, Research, and Application
- Dr. Tania Lodge(Clinical Director of the Minority Behavioral Health Group in Akron): Teaches Principles and Practice of Individual Intelligence Testing
- Dr. Andrea Snell: Teaches Psychological Research: Quantitative & Computational Methods I and Multivariate Statistics
- Dr. Jennifer Stanley: Teaches Research Methods in Psychology
There are many other people who contribute to making the CPP a strong program. These include other faculty and staff on campus (including the staff of the Counseling & Testing Center and the many faculty across campus who serve as CPP dissertation committee members) and the supervising and administrative staff of our many off-campus practicum sites in various settings. We acknowledge their important efforts with our program and are happy to share their connections with interested parties.