Employee Recognition presented by SEAC
The purpose of this program is to raise awareness of the contributions of UA employees who are committed to
- With a certificate and “Z” pin
- Recognition on the UA/SEAC website and The Digest which includes a bio and picture of the honoree.
The following are guidelines for the program:
- Who can nominate?
- Any faculty, administrator, staff member or student on campus.
- Who can be nominated?
- Any UA employee.
- How will an employee be chosen?
- A nomination form is completed online or printed from this website and mailed to the Ziptastic Award subcommittee representative indicated on the form.
- Names of those nominated will be put into a drawing.
- On the tenth day of each month a name will be drawn (remaining nominees will remain in the drawing.) The winner will be notified and asked to complete a brief bio (a few sentences).
- The Ziptastic Award winner and the employees who submitted the nomination are invited to attend the SEAC meeting for the presentation of their award and certificate. The winner’s picture will be taken for publication in The Digest, as well as the SEAC website.
- The monthly winner's award presentation photo will
appearThe Digest announcement and SEAC website along with a summary of the employee's Ziptastic! commitment to UA.
Remember to nominate an outstanding member of your team for a Ziptastic Award!