Installment Payment Plan
The Installment Payment Plan allows you to make up to four (25%) payments throughout the semester, including the initial downpayment. There is a $35 application fee, which will be required in addition to your downpayment.
How to sign up for the Installment Payment Plan
- Sign into My Akron Access my…Finances Sign Up for Payment Plan
- To view the payment plan registration deadline, refer to the payment plan registration dates.
- The payment plan covers only one term, so you will need to re-enroll every term.
- Anticipated Aid appearing on your account (if sufficient amount) can be used to hold your classes, avoid late fees and prevent holds for non-payment, but cannot be used as the first installment.
- Anticipated Aid may be used to reduce your balance or budget amount. The budget amount is used to determine your monthly installment due amount. For example:
|General Service Fee||$428.40|
|Total Budget||$1,504.48 balance bue|
|$411.12 (includes Payment Plan fee)|
|$1,539.48 total paid over the semester|