College of Arts & Sciences
Construction of a 139,319 gsf classroom/office building for Mathematics & Computer Sciences, Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Geography & Planning, History and the Dean's Complex.
This project was recognized for Educational Design Excellence in the 2003 Architectural Portfolio edition of the American School and University Magazine.
- Construction Start Date: November 2000
- Construction Complete Date: July 2002
- Professional Design Services: URS Greiner Woodward Clyde Architects, Akron, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin/Kenmore Joint Venture, Akron, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 19,334,631 (state and local funds)