Wayne College Student Life Building
Renovation to existing student services space and construction of a new 37,836 gsf building that includes a new bookstore; expansion of the existing cafeteria; new offices; new classrooms; computer lab; large multi-purpose room; and support areas.
- Construction Start Date: June 2008
- Construction Complete Date: August 2009
- Professional Design Services: The Collaborative Inc., Toledo, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin Company, Sharon Center, Ohio
- Total Budget: $8,621,160 (state and local funds)