Center for the History of Psychology - Roadway Building
Roadway Building total 61,620 gsf.
Phase I renovation of 25,515 gsf of the Roadway Building to provide new archives, display and administrative spaces for the Archives of The History of American Psychology previously located in the Polsky building.
- Acquisition date: April 2005
- Construction Start Date: February 2010
- Construction Complete Date: August 2010
- Professional Design Services: Creo Design Inc., Akron, Ohio
- Interior Design Services: Schumacher Designs, Bath, Ohio
- Total Budget: $1,810,000 (local funds)