The next NE Ohio ACHIEVE Cohort will begin in June 2019.
Online application submission for this cohort will activate fall, 2018. Applications will only be accepted online.
In addition to basic demographic and teaching experience information, you will need to provide the following information for all universities and/or colleges attended (including The University of Akron).
- Name and location of Institution
- Dates attended
- Degree awarded
- Date completed (or anticipated)
Short answer questions include:
- Briefly explain why you are interested in a TESOL Endorsement
- Briefly explain what you expect to get out of this training
An essay response (350-500 words) is also required addressing the following question:
- What are your thoughts and beliefs about how to best meet the needs of English Learners in your classroom?
Please also have an official copy of your transcripts from any university listed on your application (other than The University of Akron) sent to:
Nancy A. Lupi
The University of Akron
Department of Curricular & Instructional Studies
Akron, OH 44325-4205