1. Focus on pathways that enhance lifelong learning.
- Leverage credit for prior learning (CPL) to reward real-world experience and recruit non-traditional
- Implement a comprehensive adult learner strategy that positions UA as the first choice for adults seeking
- Offer flexibility and programming in course delivery via optimized pathways.
- Reduce time to a degree by exploring 3-year degree options.
2. Use skills-based stacking credentials to strengthen the connections between the classroom,
the community and industry.
- Offer students the chance to earn a degree alongside an in-demand industry certificate through the Plus+ Path.
- Optimize enrollment processes to allow students to enroll in certificate programs directly, regardless of
- Explore the viability of creating stackable certificates as a pathway to degree completion and micro-credentialing within
courses and programs to help students create a “skills wallet” to increase employability.
3. Become the primary provider of corporate, professional and traditional higher education to
businesses in our region, creating new revenue opportunities.
- Implement a comprehensive employer relationship strategy in both the credit and noncredit space.
- Build a marketing plan for this audience throughout University communications, build an “employer” lens area of website
with custom media and messaging.