Transfer Equivalency Guides & Degree Pathways

Both resources help you see which courses at another institute will transfer to The University of Akron.

What is the difference and how do I know which is right for me?

Transfer Equivalency Guides

  • Helpful for choosing courses that satisfy the general education requirements at UA.
  • Useful for prospective transfer students at any time during their time at a community college.

*Please note: some degrees may require specific general education courses.

Degree Pathways

  • Intended for students that know their degree/career goal.
  • Provides an outline for what coursework can be taken at a community college for a specific degree before transferring to UA to complete the Bachelor's degree.

Please note: If you do not see your college listed contact us.