Information for Current Student Teachers
- Important dates you should know
- Student Teaching Syllabus
- Recommended Weekly Teaching Schedule
- Recommended Teacher Candidate Mentoring Model
- Models of Co-teaching
- AYA Student Teachers
- Non-AYA Student Teachers
- edTPA Submission and Assistance
- FBI/BCI Requirements
Forms Required During Student Teaching
- Lesson Plans - Suggestions for writing lesson plans and a lesson plan format to download
- Student Teacher Exit Survey
- Student teacher observation note-taking form
- Checklist of materials student teachers need to turn in
- Student Teaching Handbook
- Resident Educator Information
- What is expected of a student teacher?
- Legal concerns for the student teacher
- Interviewing Skills Workshop
- Favorite Suggestions for Student Teachers - "Teach to the corners of your room" . . . and other suggestions to make your teaching a success.
- Working with Students with Disabilities - Talks about PL 94-142 and offers hints for including students with disabilities in your classroom.
- Preliminary discussion questions for student teaching teams
- Ohio teaching standards
- edTPA submission and assistance
- What does research say about co-teaching?
- Co-teaching brochure from State of Ohio
- Descriptions of models of co-teaching
- Licensure/certification requirements in other states - Interested in teaching in another state? Check out licensure requirements by state.
- Ohio Licensure Testing
Mentor Teacher and College Supervisor
Contact us at (330) 972-7961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org