THE LEBRON JAMES FAMILY FOUNDATION
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Whether you are a current student who has been officially admitted to a College of Education program, or a prospective student who is considering a career in education, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Our website is loaded with resources to help you get started and keep you going with your studies, and your faculty adviser, someone from your field of choice, can guide you throughout your academic career.
Let us know how we can help you. Your success is the reason we exist!
Akron, OH 44325
Phone: (330) 972-7750
Fax: (330) 972-5636
Preadmission Advising for those entering the College of Education is available in Zook 002. Please call Student Services at (330) 972-7750 for current advising hours.
For assistance with enrollment, click on the appropriate link (below) and fill out the form. Students should only submit a request AFTER their enrollment appointment begins. Enrollment Dates (appointment) are listed in MyAkron. Requests submitted prior to the enrollment date will be discarded.
From Admission to Graduation
- Preadmission Academic Advising
- Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate Studies
- Resolving Concerns
- College of Education Scholarships
- Forms for Student Use
- Tk20 Electronic Portfolio
- Student Teaching & Field Experience
- Employment Opportunities
Professional Development Opportunities
- College of Education Online Programs designed to meet the needs of busy students!
- Professional Development Workshops (graduate cohorts, workshops)
- NE Ohio ACHIEVE TESOL Training
A number of new listings are provided on our webpage, many of which come from the Ohio Department of Education Web-Based Recruitment System.
The UA Career Center offers dozens of helpful resources, including:
- Career Link jobs database - hundreds of off-campus jobs and internships
- Focus2 is a free, online tool that pairs your interests with possible careers