IRB Tools and Forms
These tools are designed to assist you in submitting the appropriate IRB forms.
- IRB Decision Tree - Does my project require review and approval by the IRB? Which form should I use?
- IRB Exemption Screening Questions - Does my research qualify for exemption?
All IRB application forms have been revised to include the investigator certification requirement. There are separate forms for Annual Continuations and Requests for Changes to an Approved Protocol.
- Registration Form for Projects that do NOT Require IRB Review (Rev. 11/2018)
- Exemption Request Form (Rev. 11/2018)
- Application for Research Involving Human Subjects - New projects (Rev. 11/2018)
- Request for Change in Approved Protocol (Rev. 07/08)
- Application for Annual Continuation of Research (Rev. 07/08)
- Application for Classroom-Based Research (Rev. 07/08)
- Final Report Form (Rev. 07/08)