COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
What makes us great
- 96% of students who earned a bachelor’s degree from the CBA in spring 2018 were employed or seeking additional education within six months of graduation.
- The CBA is one of only 188 business schools among thousands worldwide to hold dual accreditation (business and accounting) from the AACSB.
- The CBA has been ranked among the top 50 undergraduate business schools at public universities by Bloomberg Businessweek (in 2016, the most recent year that Bloomberg ranked undergraduate business schools).
- The college’s MBA program was named a “Tier One” program by CEO Magazine (2018) and one of the best programs in the Midwest by The Princeton Review (2019).
- More than 400 CBA alumni occupy C-Suite positions in Northeast Ohio.
- The Ronald R. and Diane C. Fisher Institute for Professional Selling, the second-oldest university-based sales institution in the world, was a founding member of the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA), of which it is one of only 30 accredited Full Members. The institute boasts the largest USCA-accredited sales lab in the country, and it was the first in the U.S. to offer a sales certificate specifically for engineers.