COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
What makes us great
- 96% of students who earned a bachelor’s degree from the CBA in spring 2018 were employed or seeking additional education with six months of graduation.
- The CBA is one of only 189 business schools among thousands worldwide to hold dual accreditation (business and accounting) from the AACSB.
- The CBA has been ranked among the top 50 undergraduate business schools at public universities by Bloomberg Businessweek (in 2016, the most recent year that Bloomberg ranked undergraduate business schools).
- The college’s MBA program has been nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, CEO Magazine, The Princeton Review and Bloomberg Businessweek.
- The Ronald R. and Diane C. Fisher Institute for Professional Selling was a founding member of the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA), of which it is one of only 30 accredited Full Members. The institute was also the first in the U.S. to offer a sales certificate specifically for engineers.