Application Procedures for Adult Students

An adult student is someone who graduated from high school (or home school or GED) at least five years ago and has never attended college.

If you have attended college somewhere else, you should apply as a transfer student.

Step 1 Step 1
Submit the Admission Application
Step 2 Step 2
Submit a non-refundable $45 application fee.
Please note: The application fee is waived for those who have served in the military.
Step 3 Step 3
Submit your high school transcripts or GED results
Step 4 Step 4
If you are under age 25, submit ACT or SAT scores
ACT Writing Test is recommended

I'm also a veteran

We have services just for you. Learn more.